Wednesday, October 17

heyys! i'm back here blogging! lol! On monday, actually kf and xx asked me if i wanted to go and watch "balls of fury" with them de. But my parents don't allow cos' they wanted me to go out with them to see my winter clothes. lol. Okays, then i rejected their offer and went out with my parents. Hahaha. In the morning, went to Auntie Veron's house for bible study. Then after that, went to Yishun to eat lunch and for my mom's hair treatment. lol. Okays, then went to shop for winter clothes. But my dad didn't want to buy any for me. He said that we should look around before buying. I was like okay. Then after that, we went to JEC to see the other shop "Winter Time". They have promotion now until 31 Oct. LOL. Then after that, went IMM to find the shop that sells something that my parents are finding. lol. Okay, that part not that important though. It was quite fun inside that shop. Try this try that de. LOL. Anyway, if i want to elaborate, it would be very long. So i rather not. Anyway, it's not that funny or what de lah. It's very cold inside! lol. Bought lots of things which is very costly. Very hard to explain what is it. It's like for my parents and i got all the free gifts. Like what the hell. Not fair! On Tuesday, actually wanted to play bball with ying2, wt, sam, jq and dc de. Then in the end, cancelled. Haiix. Then i thought they got something on. So i didn't call them. Then called tri and kf and xx and stan they all. Then they said ok. In the end, tri and kf came. lol. At the mrt station, i saw xuanyu. He came to say hi. lol. I thought he wouldn't but he did. lol. He scared the ah-ma beside me. haha. After that, went to spam call stan. lol. We were so bored in lot 1 until we decided to go West mall to buy marshmallows? haha. Then after that, went to void deck there to wait for stan they all. okay, that part was lame. Today, sian at home. Went to tidy my room. Now raining, got thunder and lightning. my mom lor, scared later trip electricity then ask me to off. haiix. Okay lah, got to off comp liao, byes :D Tomorrow, results coming out le. scared sia. Haiix. RESULTS! AHHH!!

No comments: